Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Primary Teacher Resource Centre
The term “The Primary Teacher Resource Centre” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you are not entirely happy with any CD item, just return it to us in it's original condition within 28 days and we will happily arrange a refund for the price of the item providing that you have not used the item (CD); it is in the same condition as when you first bought it; and, you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to us safely and not damaged in transit, please include original packaging where possible.
If you wish to make a return please send the item(s) to:
Craig Smith, 12 Beverley Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex, TW16 6NG
We would recommend obtaining proof of postage as shipping and delivery costs are non refundable. Any additional shipping costs relating to a return or exchange are your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for returns that do not reach us.
In the event of any product being faulty (CD), we will cover all costs of postage and either refund or exchange the goods.
The Primary Teacher Resource Centre